Marketing Intern (Part Time)
Water Your Dreams + Kaeyla Willis.com— Remote
About Water Your Dreams
For dreamers and doers, the Water Your Dreams collection activates the goal setter and go-getter in you through lifestyle apparel and stationary. The Water Your Dreams collection is a visual reminder to root your dreams and water them daily by taking steps to fulfill your goals.
Kaeyla is a visual storyteller, marketing strategist, and people connector. She crafts visual narratives for businesses and entrepreneurs as a photographer. She helps small businesses set and achieve their goals through marketing strategy and campaign development. She founded Water Your Dreams to connect people with motivational apparel and educate them on the power of goal setting.
What You’ll Do:
• Assist in developing digital content (email, digital ads, and social media) for Water Your Dreams.
• Assist with updating digital content calendar.
• Update line sheets, presentations, and marketing documents for Water Your Dreams.
• Website updates for Water Your Dreams and Kaeyla’s marketing clients.
• Reach out to current and future wholesale & vendor accounts.
Who You Are/What You Have:
• A positive attitude and passion for goal setting, achieving goals, and helping others.
• Passion for content development, storytelling, graphic design, and brand development.
• Familiarity with Google Drive and each program (Sheets, Docs, and Slides).
• Proficiency in Mailchimp/Klaviyo, Canva, Google Drive, and Later.
• A current undergraduate student.
*Experience in retail is a plus.*
This role is remote, for college credit, and will last four-six weeks, with potential to transition to a paid marketing contractor after the intial timeframe. To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] or complete the form below.